Friday, August 3, 2012

Bohemian Chic and an Alpha Freebie!!

So, wow, I'm a late in the afternoon blogger today! Shame on me, but I have a good excuse, I promise! You see, yesterday was my daughter's 17th birthday, and we stayed out half the night bowling with her friends... I slept in and she has a migraine today, and we're just a kind of a groggy mess of not a lot going on around here today!

But, time marches forward, and new products have been released whether I was ready or not, lol...

This week, we have the Lovely Colors for August! The color palette is so awesome, I made a LOT of stuff for it! I just love these colors, they were so easy to design with!! So, these will be on sale until the 7th, I think, for $1.25 a piece!! I linked them up, so click them if you want them!!








Here are some amazing layouts made by Virginie! They turned out so cute, I had to share them with you right away!!





And, I always love to make a ton of alphas,  I'm not sure why that is. I love to use them in layouts so maybe that is why I always make so many alphas!! Either way, I thought I would give you a free one today!! It matches my Bohemian Chic pieces

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete